25 Yrs Old, Male, and Not Confident with my Body. Novato, CA

These guys are great at what they do. Dr Delgado...

These guys are great at what they do. Dr Delgado asks all of the right questions and knew exactly what I wanted. Better yet, the results were outstanding. I flew all the way out from Virginia to make this happen, and I'm so glad that I did! Delgado has the best reviews in the country, and there is a reason for that. From consultation to pre-op, to surgery and post recovery, Delgado & staff walked me through every step of the process. As a bonus, the guy has got connections. I was nervous coming by myself from out of town(way out of town) but he literally layed out the whole trip for me. Bus passes, hotel, shuttles, post-op care giver, the works. Plus I got to see a bit of Novato & San Francisco while I was there. It was a great experience. Five stars well earned goes to Dr Delgado, his friendly staff, and the expertise of the practice as a whole. The outcome has fully increased my confidence in an area that I was beginning to think would be a life-long problem. Put the past behind you, get the results you really want. For those results, I recommend Dr. Miguel Delgado.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon