67, Facelift, Neck Lift, Blepharoplasty Quad, Browlift, Chin Implant, Fat Transfer, CO2 Laser

Nov 14 coming up so soon! Always hated to have...

Nov 14 coming up so soon! Always hated to have my picture taken so have to have my roomie (a photographer like myself) take some for the site. Although I have been thinking about doing something like this for a long time, I had been taking care of my mother for several years before her death 18 months ago and just now been thinking about what the next part of my life is going to be. So once I made the appointment and had the consultation with Dr. Delgado ( who did work 15 years ago (augmentation revision) for me after an accident) I was ready to go! He had an appointment in 2 weeks and I decided to take it, a very good friend who is out of work also has the time. ( I was recently laid off and decided to retire, at least for the next year) I want to thank everyone for their stories and shots, it helps so much to calm my very jittery nerves! I will be giving updates

Another Before Profile

Can't find a way to get a big shot of me on here, will keep on trying! Only a few more days until Big OP Monday 7:10am 12 hours including laser of face/ chest. Supposedly I will be awake 60-90 min after it is over. Spending the night at Dr. Delgado's private surgical suite with RN and CNA to oversee. Hope I don't have to spend two! My very good friend is taking me home Tuesday afternoon and staying with me until day after Thanksgiving (she cooks, yay!) I have my living room set up as a Recovery Center, so many meds and lists, cotton balls. I moved my Lazyboy into my bedroom so I don't have to get up to watch the big screen TV in my BR. I just plan on chilling for the next month. As a photographer, it will be difficult not to shoot my wildlife stuff for a couple of months (lots of neck twisting, long telephoto lens) I also shoot on my belly at the edge of the pond. Thank you all so much for your stories and blow by blow shots. I study all of them!
Carol

Day 2 I survived!

day 4

day 4

Day 5

Eyes still have stitch on end so perspective off and meds blurring but nausea is gone, feeling good. No pain. Swelling moving downward. Laser warmth and red face subsiding. Have been sleeping almost upright in lazy boy. First post op was yesterday Day 4. He wants me to lube more with the Aquafor. I have become a looming fool. Really can see the new chin and face coming into place. Love my Power Lips but I know they will not be this swollen. I have been"movie star kissing" my male roommate as he leaves the house which sends him into gales of laughter. He took more shots of me today which I will post tomorrow

Day 12

Swelling coming down but need rest of the eye and ear stitches out still. Today another friend comes for lunch to see the big 'Reveal". Fun! Because of my nausea for the 1st 3 days and the queasy stomach/ chin implant limitations, I lost 10 lbs! I wake up at 2am starving because I still can only eat small meals. Am lucky to have so many friends and family supporting me for the past 2 weeks, it has made things so much easier. My good friend and my primary caregiver Pat made a wonderful Turkey/ stuffing/ gravy for the holiday and my son a sweet potato dish and we had a lovely dinner that I was mostly able to eat! Hang in there everyone!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful experience! This surgeon is an Artist with a capital A. His staff is like family together and they treat me like I am too. I called his office at 2am on Day 3 with blood pressure/anxiety issues, he called back in less than 5 minutes. He was voted one of top12 Bay Area Plastic surgeons for 2016 in San Francisco Magazine... He loves what he does and what he can do for you and it shows!