My Lips...Best Money Ever Spent!

I was referred to Marta at Nova Aesthetics after...

I was referred to Marta at Nova Aesthetics after seeing my girlfriends lips. Hers were so perfect and not over done. I went into the procedure extremely nervous. I did not want to come out looking like i had big fake lips. I was also very afraid of the pain, as I heard it was very painful. Marta took the time to explain the procedure to me and assured me they would look natural. Knowing I did not take pain very well, she offered a dental block. I opted for that and did not feel a thing during the procedure. I was a little freaked out at first because when she was done, my lips looked & felt huge. She assured me it was swelling and they would reduce in size after a few days. I trusted her and hoped for the best. I am now 1 week out and.... LOVE THEM! So natural looking. But plumper and smoother. Everyone has been commenting on them and how lovely and natural they look. I am beyond happy with my decision and so glad i found someone who doesn't over do it. Best money ever spent. Marta said i should come back after 9 months for a touchup. I will be doing so for sure. I believe she used Juvederm on me.
Marta Paul

Marta was fabulous! Very thorough with the explanation of the procedure and what I should expect. Made me feel very comfortable and calmed my nerves. Will definitely recommend her to everybody.