Rhino-Tip by Dr ALLWIN GNANAJEBAMANI Under Harley Medical Group, Birmingham!

I had 2 NHS septo-rhinoplastys that fixed the...

I had 2 NHS septo-rhinoplastys that fixed the medical side of things and my bump but unfortunately left me with a long prominent tip I was unhappy with.

After careful research I decided to go with the Harley Medical Group in Birmingham. I had several consultations and was happy with the customer service - no rush to take your money and happy to point you in the right direction.

I had the surgery done as a day case in the Private Highgate Hospital in London which was a great experience,

7 months later I am still partly swollen (which is to be expected) but much happier with the shape of my nose, a subtle difference that has helped restore some lost confidence in myself.

Harley Medical charge no hidden fees and you'll find are a lot more cost effective than other competitors.

My patient adviser at Harley, Sophie Jones was very accommodating

Dr Allwin did a great job and is happy to listen to exactly what you desire

My tip is to be very specific and use photos- surgeons are not mind readers and need a direction to follow.

Dr Allwin Gnanajebamani

Considerate and sorted the most cost effective way for me to shorten my tip - very assuring with plenty of expertise to ensure you get the result you intended. I had no follow-up with the surgeon but was seen by nurses at Harley who were happy with my results, as am I! :)