22, Adelaide, South Australia, Rhinoplasty, Lower Blepharoplasty and X4 Mole Removal 2015

Had the procedure done November 2015 with Dr...

Had the procedure done November 2015 with Dr Zacharia at Norwood Day Surgery. Worth every penny, has improved my confidence and self esteem. Was very pricey but had a few things done. Because of my facial structure I didn't see great results from the lower bleph and still have scars from mole removal but nose was worth it.
Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr zacharia was very nice and helpful. I had a few breathing issues post op which he fixed up for me in the chair. I must of had at least 4 follow up appointment which I was very impressed with because I know he's a busy man! The only bad thing I could say would be that mole removal scars, two healed great but two still have some of the moles visible PLUS a scar, I also never got to see him after the procedure so I wasn't told how the procedure went until a few days later. I was very impressed with Norwood Day Surgery staff too, their GM is lovely.