Male Breast Nipple & Areola Reconstruction Surgery. Norwalk, CT

After being diagnosed with early stage male breast...

After being diagnosed with early stage male breast cancer in 2015, I had a mastectomy, followed by chemotherapy then radiation. When I was finished I had a fatty left breast and a flat no nipple right breast. I went to three(3) plastic surgeons recommended by my oncologist. What I wanted back was my right nipple and areola but I knew the tricky part would be to achieve as much symmetry as possible. Dr. David Passaretti was the only doctor who interacted with me enough to convince me he was the right doctor, making me feel confident that I could achieve the desired results with him.
Stamford Plastic Surgeon

Dr. David Passaretti knew what I wanted and gave me the comfort level of "no problem". Afterwards, when I was completely finished he did indicate that it was a "tricky" procedure. But he never allowed himself to get inside my head. Also, I think most good doctors like him realize how important cosmetic surgery is to an individual personally, especially those who cross paths with (breast)cancer.