Fabulous Facelift - Norwalk, CT

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 24 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The best decision I ever made. At 54, I was...

The best decision I ever made. At 54, I was getting tired of feeling like my face didn't reflect what I really wanted it to. Together with Dr. Rosen, I decided to undergo a traditional facelift. Knowing what a wonderful and caring Doctor he is, made the decision an easy one. I am 6 weeks post operative and I couldn't be happier with the results. Not only do I look younger, my skin is firm and radiant!!! No one but no one has guessed that I had a facelift. The comments I have received are "What skin care are you using? or "Did you change your makeup.? Dr. Rosen's follow-up is unsurpassed. He is ALWAYS available and ALWAYS in contact and concerned. I am so thrilled with my results to date. My family and friends cannot believe how natural my face looks. Dr. Rosen's experience and talent is top notch. His office and staff is warm and welcoming. I look forward to all my appointments. Dr. Rosen comes with my highest recommendation.
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon