It's All About Where You Go

I came to Dr. Kirwan's office for Coolsculpting...

I came to Dr. Kirwan's office for Coolsculpting and I'm so glad I did. Last week I did my "after" photos and I'm so so pleased with the results. Let me start by saying this wasn't my first time Coolsculpting. I had it done in Los Angeles three years ago with literally no change in my body and since then have told so many people to save your money, it does not work. But then my sister-in-law got hers done in Dr. Kirwan's office and got rid of her muffin top, so I went in for a consultation. The girl I met girl immediately put me at ease talking about my trouble spots. She was super sweet and non judgemental, just matter of fact about how Coolsculpting could help me. Dr. Kirwan also joined the consultation to talk about other options and weighed the pros and cons of this versus surgery with me, which was nice. On the day of my Coolsculpting, I knew right away my treatment would be different from my first experience. Before starting, my fat was examined and pinched and marked, almost as if I were about to have surgery. They didn't do this in LA, just put me on the tablee and put the applicators on. Then when I was finished the assistant used a kind of jack hammer machine on me to smooth out the frozen fat and told me this extra step would increase my fat loss as well. That also didn't happen in LA, the tech just kind of poked at my fat block and left! I was given explicit instructions and products after my session and went home to wait. I didn't expect to see immediate results but literally two weeks later I swear my shorts were loose around the waist. Like, really loose! I called the office to share my news and they were happy for me but not at all surprised. Well I was surprised and thrilled! My upper and lower stomach continued to shrink and that ugly bulge that made me miserable for so long is GONE! Thank you Dr. Kirwan, and thank you Leah, for amazing results and a great experience.
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was great, answered all my questions thoroughly and really took the time to help me make the right choice. He was also very candid about having realistic expectations.