47 Year Old, Mother of 2 - Sick of the Jiggle in my Tummy. Norwalk, CT

Had two large applicators, one at a time, on my...

Had two large applicators, one at a time, on my lower abdomen. Procedure it's self was fine, a bit uncomfortable, but that's all. The massage afterwards was weird, not in a good way & afterwards I felt kind of shaky, but it passed very quickly, within a few mins. I am home now & showered, & feeling perfectly fine.

2 days post.

I feel perfectly fine so far. Went straight back to work, no need for ice packs or anything. My work is pretty physical, a lot of running around, climbing up ladders, lugging stuff from my car, & I have been able to do all of that without any problem at all. Have had zero pain or discomfort. I have been wearing tight clothing, which I think has really helped, spandex work out pants, spanx, & the like.

47 Year old Mother of 2 - 4 days later

It's been 4 days now, & besides the fact that I am still numb I am completely fine so far. I have not had any pain or discomfort. In fact I have helped to organize, and attended a party every night since the day of the procedure. I'm waiting for the "real pain" that I have read about. I'll repost in a few days. Also, so far as bruising, swelling etc, I have had nothing. My stomach FEELS swollen, but looks normal. I did not tell my husband that I was doing this & I have not had to - I thought I might have to fess up if I was bruised etc! No new pics yet as there is no change.

Two weeks post

Tomorrow will be two weeks - I have not had any of the pain that other have described. There was one day where I got what we call in the UK a "stitch" - USA they seem to call it a cramp. It was minimal though. I felt a little of the sort of tugging sensation that people have mentioned, but I really had to pay attention to feel it. Thgere is no physical change in my body yet, so I'm not going to post any photos.

26 days post

I can't tell if there is any change, but, here are photos that I took today - 26 dyas post.

Seven & 1/2 weeks later

7 1/2 weeks later - I can see a difference for sure. Started with a couple of "dents" where there was fat, & has spread to a wider area that has definitely changed. I am looking forward to continued progress, but I see some results with out a doubt. Also, I just got back from 16 days vacation with only minor exercise, & lots of excess!! I gained 3 or 4 lbs... so, keep that in mind when you look at the photos. Also, I swear my stomach looks better in real life than in these pictures.
Connecticut Dermatology Center

The Dr, the nurses & the receptionist were all extremely nice. They all seem to have had coolsculpting done.