Tummy Tuck, Breast Aug and had Lipo 6 months ago - Norwalk, CA

Hi. At 40 I had a tummy tuck and breast Aug after...

Hi. At 40 I had a tummy tuck and breast Aug after years of thinking about it and Dr consultations. All went well I healed quickly and loved my results. But weeks after I got a bugle rt on top of my bb Dr said it was a seroma he drain it a couple of times til I had no more fluid. But the bulge remain. Dr said give it time to heal. 3 Years later still have it and went back and got bra fat lipo and bugle also going to have 6 mouths since lipo. He says it looks like scar tissue and hopefully the lipo will brake it down because he really don't want to cut me open just for that and with time hopefully it will disappear.it went down some because of the fat I had. But its very uncomfortable as it seems to contract into an even harder ball as I go about my daily activities and I've had this problem going on 4 years. My question is dose can this happen from a seroma? And if it could be scar tissue? Not that I don't trust my Dr but would like to get other opinions.
Dr Bernstein

I love Dr Bernstein he is with you all the step of the way.