54 Y/0 AA Woman - Chicago, IL

I previously had two eyelid surgeries and I was...

I previously had two eyelid surgeries and I was not pleased with the symmetry . I also had to continue to use my forehead to lift my brows for clearer vision. I am so grateful that I no longer experience the discomfort as well as my appearance. I initially was fearful to have another procedure performed.my two previous procedures were performed by Northwestern and Loyola affiliated Physicians. Now do I really understand the major benefit in obtaining care from the Best in the field.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

He was always professional. I visited him over six times and I was always taken into the office within ten minutes of my arrival unless I was late. I am retired Military and my procedure was paid for by the VA. He did not over inflate charges as well as only providing what was needed. ( I am a R.N. And have witnessed this sort of practice based upon insurer). I would recommend him to everyone. He is the Best!!!!