Dr. John Merrill - Cosmetic/Reconstructive Dentistry Procedures

Having had a very complex dental history for a...

Having had a very complex dental history for a number of years, I have been treated and, unfortunately, sometimes mistreated, by many dentists. I was extremely lucky when Dr. Merrill assumed my dental care. He evaluated the issues that I had been dealing with for years, and completed a full dental restoration, correcting many of the problems which I had been plagued with through the years, and which had been overlooked and/or simply covered up by other dentists.

In addition, Dr. Merrill’s restoration gave me a whiter, brighter smile. He changed the size and shape of my teeth to suit my face, and the color that he chose is so perfect for my complexion. I smile all the time now, and I’m always receiving complements on my smile. It’s unbelievable how much more confidence that I have now than I had before.

Dr. Merrill is an extensively trained and highly skilled dentist who can deliver the most comprehensive and complex Cosmetic, Reconstructive and Restorative Dentistry Procedures that may be needed. He is an artist who always aims for perfection. He surrounds himself with the best technicians and with state of the art equipment in order to get the best result possible. It’s amazing to me that someone with such extensive education and experience is so down to earth and personable, and cares so much about his patients.

In my opinion, Dr. Merrill is the finest dentist that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a dentist who truly cares and who will provide excellent dental care.
Huntersville Dentist

The most excellent dentist that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.