This Changed my Life. Melbourne, AU

The whole experience from start to finish was...

The whole experience from start to finish was fantastic, I was a 20 year old girl with the breasts of a 50 year old woman, one being significantly larger than the other. I wore clothes that were 4 sizes bigger than I needed to hide my top heavy frame. I hated going out and became a bit of a recluse. After my consultation with Mr Trotter I chose to reduce to a C cup, I now look and feel my age. My family and friends tell me I look like I have lost 10 Kilos. I can wear anything I want, I'm happy to go out and I have taken up running again. My new breasts look beautiful, I feel beautiful, it really has changed my life.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

From the first visit to see Mr Trotter I felt completely comfortable and began to get excited about having my breast reduction. He was very proffessional, answered all my questions and listened to my story about how my large breasts were effecting my life. He explained in detail the proceedure and showed me before and after photos which amazed me and cemented my decision to go ahead. Thank you Mr Trotter and the wonderful staff at Northpark private hospital.