Goodbye Fat Arms - Northfield, NJ

All of my life I have had excess fat on my arms...

All of my life I have had excess fat on my arms that I could not get rid of. Diet, exercise would not get rid off my excess arm fat. I heard about Coolsculping and read all of the positive reviews so I decided to research Physicians in my area on the company website. I found Dr. Hernberg at Tomorrows Wellness Center and made an appointment for free consult. He felt I would be a great candidate for the treatment and explained everything in detail from the history of how the technology was created, how the process works, what to expect during the treatment and also after the treatment. He was very kind and compassionate and answered all of my questions. He spent a good 30 minutes with me which I have not experienced during any other consults or doctor visits. He also is the one who performs the treatment which made me feel comfortable knowing I was in a Physicians hands. The day of my treatment was a breeze. The Physician and his staff continuously checked on me to make sure I was comfortable, needed more water, or even wanted a snack. There was not any pain during the procedure it just felt like a slight tug on my arms and a little bit cold. The next few days it just felt like I had worked my triceps extra hard at the gym but that didn't stop me from keeping up with my routine. I started noticing changes at the 30 day mark and by 90 days was amazed at the difference in my arms. They are slimmer and have definition to them! I couldn't be happier with the results! This really works! Now I have decided to go back and do my abdomen. I will post again with those results.

Before and After Photo