28 Years Old, 2 Kids, Flabby Tummy That Wont Tone and Muscle Separation - Melbourne, AU

After having 2 kids and hoping that after a year...

After having 2 kids and hoping that after a year my tummy would go back to shape like it did mostly after my first child, I felt disappointed and upset. Every time I tried on my jeans there would be an overhang of excess skin. Every time I had a good meal my tummy would bloat out, I felt like I looked pregnant again (caused by muscle separation) and wanted to avoid eating much and was always trying to cover my tummy with my arms crossing over. I just knew I couldn't keep feeling so sad inside the way I did each morning when I dressed myself. I know that looks isn't everything and I have a strong belief in God, but it still got me down. So I began to research (after seeing a physio he recommended some exercises that could help my tummy muscles come back together; But i saw minimal change), I went online and became really excited that I could perhaps feel like myself again and get a Tummy tuck.
I got my health insurance, got my doc referral and had a few docs recommend Plastic surgeon DR MARK BALDWIN!
I felt so excited and hoped he could help me out!
He is a really friendly doctor and listened to all of my questions; I was freaking out a bit and wanted to know everything I was getting myself into. I probably shouldn't have watched countless tummy tuck ops on youtube, but I wanted to know eveything! He answered all my questions and concerns gladly.
I was 100% confident in Mark Baldwin. From start to finish! I now feel like myself again.
He really did put my mind at ease, even when he was drawing the lines on my tummy where he was planning on cutting, I said "are you sure that's not taking off too much?", he smiled at me and said it's fine, I've done this for years. After all, he has tones of experience, and I hope anyone who is reading this will feel at ease too, because this doctor has really made a huge difference in my life and can help you too!
The operation and experience is going to be different for everyone, but what I can say is that if you mentally prepare for all that can happen, you can get through it. Getting a tummy tuck is a pretty big operation and you really need to take it easy afterwards and have the support of your family to help out with all the motherly duties; at times I was saying "man this is rough", but as each day passed it got easier.
I am so grateful that I found a really friendly and funny doctor that has performed an exceptional job. I have so much more confidence now and it’s all thanks to Dr Mark Balwin and his amazing team!
Dr Mark Baldwin's attention to detail and professionalism was outstanding; I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome!
All the best

* Note: Cost $5,500 was out of pocket expenses, I can't remember what the other amounts were. Had 1 year cover from health insurance.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mark Baldwin is a really friendly and funny doctor that has performed an exceptional job. I have so much more confidence now and it’s all thanks to Dr Mark Baldwin and his amazing team! Dr Mark Baldwin's attention to detail and professionalism was outstanding, he is a true artist; I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome! I can not thank him enough! Thank you. Also to his team have been awesome to interact with, they are really helpful!