44 with 36DDD, in Desperate Need of Breast Reduction - California, CA

First let me say how helpful all the reviews from...

First let me say how helpful all the reviews from everyone have been. My story is like many others, it felt like I woke up one morning around age 13 and there they were. I was teased relentlessly. Since then my breasts have continued to grow. I'm 5'2 and 130 pounds, like most women my weight has fluctuated but my breast size has always stayed the same. I have suffered from back, neck and shoulder pain for years. It is like torture shopping for bras in my size. It brings me to tears. It is always the first thing people notice and not just men.

It has been about 1 week since my consultation with the plastic surgeon. He was wonderful and says I am the perfect candidate for this procedure. So now I wait to hear if my insurance approves the procedure. I am hoping my a 36C. I will update when I find out. Thanks for listening.

Before picture

This picture is extremely difficult for me to post, hopefully it will help if someone is struggling the same as I am.

I'm approved!!

Just got the call from my surgeons office and I am approved and surgery is scheduled for December 12. I am beyond excited and ready for this. I have been wanting this for over 10 years. Yay!!!

Questions....

So , has anyone used the scar silicone sheets, do they help, are they worth the money??