So Far So Good - Northbrook, IL

I originally had a consultation with Dr. Anthony...

I originally had a consultation with Dr. Anthony Terrasse in Lake Forest. Same type of office setting but did not get that warm fuzzy feeling and did not seem as thorough. A friend had a procedure done with Dr. Epstein and suggested that I get a second opinion. I was so glad that I did.
I had abdominoplasty and liposuction. I am 4 week post op and am very happy so far. Still waiting out the swelling. The office staff is amazing. I had an overnight stay at the facility with a private nurse tending to me all night long (thanks Nancy & Erin!).
Beautiful office, very clean facility (very important to me as a germaphobe). My compression garment was black and hard to conceal with summer attire. I would suggest asking for a nude/ivory instead. And possibly getting a second one so you can wear it while the other is laundered (pricey though $70-$100. NONE of this , except for the pain meds, is covered by insurance. Thanks Doc for giving me my confidence back!

Mention the discount offered on this site!

I refer Dr. Epstein to EVERYONE!!!

I had a full abdominoplasty and liposuction July 28, 2016. I just had my 3 month follow up and pictures. Dr. Epstein will never really know how he has changed my life. My confidence level is through the roof. I carry myself differently and dressing how I have always to. He has the best demeanor and bedside manner. He has a way to put you at ease and never makes you feel bad about yourself. I cannot wait to have something else fixed :0)
The staff is fantastic and so genuine. The have "Customer Service" nailed. So efficient, professional, pleasant and on the ball at all times.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein is a sweetheart, very caring, experienced, patient and easy on the eyes. He is a bit pricier than other nearby surgeons, but the care that you are given is head and shoulders above the others. This is a very humiliating procedure and he completely made me feel at ease. He drew all over my photos and explained every step of the procedure in great detail. He called me 2 days post op, while on his vacation to check on me and that really meant a lot. Lastly I wish I had done a bit more research and found this website first so I could have take advantage of the $1,000 discount on my procedure. Oh well, you live and learn! Maybe he or his staff will see this and work something out ;0)