53 Yrs Young. 2 C-sections - Northbrook, IL

All the work-outs, personal trainers and diets...

All the work-outs, personal trainers and diets could not fix my belly. I was very unhappy with the way I looked. Newly single I needed the confidence boost but was concerned with the cost. I decided to put myself first for once. You can't put a price on self esteem, confidence and happiness ! When you are happy so is everyone around you. So worth every penny. Pain...yes...but tolerable and doesnt last too long. My results are AMAZING ????????
Chicago General Surgeon

Dr. Krochmal has some serious skills !! He is also patient, caring, listens to your concerns, calms your fears, great bedside manner and makes sure that he can be reached by you whenever necessary. I have had some procedures done elsewhere and was nowhere near as thrilled with the results. Dr Krochmel told me exactly how I would look and I was skeptical. The teason I was skeptical was because his expectations of my outcome were greater than mine and hard to believe....but I truly do look exactly as promised ! Im never going anywhere else.