Rhinoplasty and Mid Facelift and Necklift - Northbrook, IL

Have had numerous surgeries with Dr. Sweis and...

Have had numerous surgeries with Dr. Sweis and have extremely pleased with my results! I noticed I had a double chin and sagging joeels that made me feel very self conscious and I decided I wanted to do something about it. Recently I had a rhinoplasty, mid facelift and neck lift and was thrilled with the improvements from before to after.

Seven week post op visit

Dr. Sweis examined my suture sites, and was extremely happy, as well as I was!!! The entire procedure from start to finish was "seamless ". My neck is flawless, no double chin, and jowl-less. Thank you DOC!! She truly is a gem!!

Two months post op

Two months post op, and really see quite a difference. My neck has healed and my face is taut!! I'm ecstatic.

Two months post op

Two months post op, and I see quite a difference!! My neck has healed and my face is taut!! Couldn't be any happier!!

More pictures of my amazing results. Thanks to Dr. Swris

Two Months Post op

Two months later

Ten weeks later, and ten years younger looking.

Ten weeks post op and ten years younger looking.

Three months post op

Thank You Dr. Sweis!!!! I couldn't be any happier with my new look. My neck and jowls look like a 30 year old!! My self confidence is at a all time high!!

The most natural results!!

Four months post op

Dr. Sweis is a paragon of perfection and professionalism. I am still in awe with my results from my face and neck lift. She exemplifies what a skilled surgeon should be.

Four months post op

The BEST decision I've ever made to have this face lift and rhinoplasty. The results are phenomenal. No more swelling, and my wrinkles are gone!!! Dr. Sweis is an artist!!

Four and a half months post op

Looking flawless!!! Dr. Sweis is a plastic surgeon of tremendous skill and integrity.

Four and a half months post op

Looking flawless!!

Four months post op and a new restored women!!

My neck and jawline look incredible. This procedure restored my youth and confidence.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sweis has an exceptional bedside manner. She very accurately set my expectations and delivered tremendous results. She has a very calming way about her and truly cares about her patients. She followed up with me several times at home to make sure I was feeling well after surgery. I have recommended her to friends and family and will continue to do so!