58 Years Old and my Face Was Melting! - Northbrook, IL

I am a 58 year old woman. I noticed in the last...

I am a 58 year old woman. I noticed in the last couple of years that I had developed sagging jowls and my neck was getting the chicken neck look. Over all ,I felt like my face looked like it was melting. Everything was just falling down. I HATED it!
Dr Swies. is a true artist! I couldn't be happier. She had done work on me about 10 years ago and I knew after that I would never let anyone else ever touch me.
She did exactly what I asked for. Her bed side manner is soft and caring . I just LOVE her and I trust her completely! My results are even more that what I could have dreamed of . THANK YOU Dr. Swies! You changed my life. I can now go out there and be confident again. I won't have to cover my face everytime someone comes near me with a camera. How do you thank someone who gave you back so much?
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

What more can I say? She is the best of the best! A true artist! The only Plastic Surgeon I would ever let touch me!