No More "Smoker Lines" - Northbrook, IL

I have recently noticed that my upper lip had...

I have recently noticed that my upper lip had vertical lines that were pronounced. I went to see Dr. Sweis, and she immediately knew how to remedy my problem. One syringe of Botox, and I was confident it will be gone in a day or so. It is her skillful eye and expertise , that keeps me coming back to her.

Botox for my Lip Lines

Just went for my second round of Botox for my vertical lines on my upper lip. Three days later...Boom, they're gone! I'm always guaranteed the most natural results with Dr. Sweis. She is a paragon of perfection and professionalism.

Botox time again!!

It's been 3 months since my last Botox injection for my vertical lines in my upper lip. Dr. Sweis performed her magic, using one syringe of Botox!! In three days, my lines will be history. Dr. Sweis, and her little bit of sparkle. :-)

Botox on my Forehead

I've had Botox injections now for 12 years. I love this product and its results. It is perfect for a little "lift" and wrinkle reducer on my forehead and the glabella area (between the eyebrows). I refuse to be injected by anyone other than a plastic surgeon. Dr. Iliana Sweis never ceases to amaze me in how she improves the smoothness of my face!!

Before and After pics with Botox

These are photos of me before Botox, with wrinkles on my forehead. And an "after" photo, with smooth looking skin!!

Recheck for Botox

I noticed that my forehead had slight movement with wrinkles, after only 6?weeks of getting Botox injections. I returned to see Dr. Sweis, and she was kind enough to administer one syringe of Botox to my forehead, at no charge. She truly wants her patients to be happy and comfortable with all of her injectables. Thank You, Dr. Sweis!

Needing Botox After 3 Months

Three months have passed and I'm noticing my wrinkles are very
prominent now. I also am in need of a fix for my lip lines. Seems Botox
is not the answer for this. It does not remedy the problem. There's a
new product out, which I must investigate how much is the cost and how
effective. I'm going to do my research on Real Self to read reviews on
products available.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sweis is a paragon of professionalism and perfection.