27 Year-old: Breast Augmentation, Lipo, Fat Grafting - Northbrook, IL

It has been nearly 3 weeks since I had my...

It has been nearly 3 weeks since I had my procedures done by Dr. Krochmal. The whole process from the initial consult to post-op has been nothing but an exceptional experience all due to Dr. Krochmal and his staff. Already, I am absolutely thrilled with my results (even though I'm still very swollen and am told the results will only be more apparent with time). Being a newbie to the world of plastic surgery--I came to Dr. Krochmal wanting a breast augmentation and Lipo of my flanks and thighs. (Originally an A cup and carried most of my weight in my lower body). The initial consult was actually a really enjoyable time as Dr. Krochmal has a natural tendency to put anyone at ease. Dr. Krochmal was able to put my requests into an action plan, and we agreed on 280 cc implants, Lipo of the inner, outer thighs, knees, flanks, and fat grafting to the upper buttocks. I left my consult feeling very excited and confident that I wanted Dr. Krochmal as my surgeon. Like all of the other reviews, I'll reemphasize that Dr. Krochmal is truly talented at what he does as it is apparent with his amazing results and his in-depth knowledge base. Dr. Krochmal practices at a level comparable to a physician that has been at this for 30+ years. He has a keen aesthetic eye and is extremely detail-oriented. He puts patient satisfaction and patient safety at the forefront of his practice. I will also mention that as a nurse who has worked with hundreds of doctors and surgeons throughout my career---Dr. Krochmal is a standout/memorable physician because of his talents, knowledge, attitude, and the care he delivers. Without any hesitations I would recommend him to anyone interested in undergoing a procedure. In addition, Erin the surgical nurse/nurse manager, Jill the patient care coordinator, and Elyse the receptionist were all nothing but kind, professional, and accommodating!
Chicago General Surgeon