CoolSculpting - Northborough, MA

I am a 60 year old woman who had the CoolSculpting...

I am a 60 year old woman who had the CoolSculpting done In June 2016 and it was the best decision I made. I have belly fat I just could not get rid of with diet or exercise. Even though I go to the gym and have a fairly healthy diet and was not overweight. I went to a RenoVoMD office and found out about this procedure and in 3 months I have lost 3 inches in my stomach area and another 3 inches around my waist and I feel fabulous! The office that I went to was very professional and explained every step of the procedure and what to expect for results and recovery. The procedure took an afternoon to have done and I drove home later that day will mild discomfort and was able to do resume my daily activities the next day. I am thrilled with the results and would recommend this procedure.
Northborough Physician

My Dr. Jean Casello and her staff at RenoVoMd are terrific. The Doctor clearly explained every part of the procedure and what to expect. She answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable about the whole procedure as did her staff. I can not say enough good things about how professional and wonderful everyone at the office conducted themselves. I would not hesitate to recommend this office to anyone. It was a great experience with great results.