22 Year Old Mother of One - In NEED of Breast Lift - North York , ON

Due to having a baby, my breast was pretty much...

Due to having a baby, my breast was pretty much destroy. I had excessive sagging to the point that I hated my boobs and everything about them. After having my son I wanted no one including my son's dad/ boyfriend to see them. Due to my insecurities with my boobs I discuss maybe having a lift with implant with my boyfriend and even though he mention numerous time that he is okay with the way my boobs are, he wanted to be 100% supportive. Since then I went crazy doing research non-stop. I have actually seen about 3 surgeon including the doctor that did my surgery. The reason why I choose to go with Dr hong was mainly because he was very welcoming and informative. Being a young black female most of the time we are not taken seriously. The two other surgeon that I actually seen weren't as welcoming, which made me feel a little uncomfortable throughout the consultation. Dr hong recommended only a lift since I did not wanted too much of a big boob and I could not have been happier with his decision. I got to see before and after pictures of his previous client and was please with their result. His whole staffs were amazing and friendly because the consultation went so good I ended up making a down payment that same day and schedule a surgery date. The day of the surgery went even better I arrived a bit early payed the remaining fees and was checked in, did some paper works and then was marked up and ready for surgery. I was super nervous when entering the operating room and I think the assisted staff notice and started talking to me and he next thing I knew I was out. Lol. Over all I am happy with my result and would 100% recommend Dr Colin Hong. He has that magic hand lol .. I will be keeping you guys up to date with pictures. If there are any question you guys may want me to answer leave it in the comment box below. Hopefully theses pictures will help someone else that maybe is considering a breast lift.

1 day post up

For the first two days I was in a lot of pain. A lot of tightness and uncomforted

Two weeks update

Doctors pics

3 months

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Amazing nothing negative to say... Anyone in the Toronto GTA make sure y'all go check him out