32 Years Old, 2 Children, Desperate Need of a Tummy Tuck - North White Plains, NY

Living overseas as an expat made my decision as to...

Living overseas as an expat made my decision as to where I wanted to have my tummy tuck surgery done slightly difficult. I had to chose between the comfort of my own home away from home or traveling back to new York and stay with with family. I am extremely thankful to have chosen the latter.
After decided to travel back to new York to have my tummy tuck done I then started to research my options for plastic surgeons. It was another difficult decision, especially because I wouldn't be able to meet my plastic surgeon in person prior to my summer stay in New York. I spoke to some friends and family and after alot of reading reviews and referrals I called Dr. Robert Ciardullo's office in white plains.
I explained my situation to his secretary whom was patient and kind throughout the long phone call. I then made an appointment to have a longer discussion with Dr. Ciardullo over the phone after sending him pictures of my stomach which I might add was botched from a previously done liposuction job and pregnancy.
After speaking to Dr. Ciardullo I already knew I made the right choice. He was kind and professional.
I gave Dr. Ciardullo the dates I would be able to be in new York and made an appointment for a consultation where I would be able to hear what he had to say in person so that I could decide if I was definitely going through the surgery and we also booked an operating date a few days prior to the consultation to insure I could go forth with the operation durring my time off work.
Dr. Ciardullo was just as professional and caring in person as he was over the phone. My usual anxiousness towards surgery diminished and I knew I could trust that my health and well being was in good hands.
When I met with Dr. Ciardullo we decided that I would only need a mini tummy tuck. He explained the procedure fully l, what outcomes I should expect and what I would need to do durring my recovery time.
I had my operation on July 12th and I could honestly say it was an amazing experience.
Dr. Ciardullo's has an operating room in his office and is located a 5 minute walking distance from the white plains hospital. His staff were kind and professional as well and made me feel at East pre and post surgery.
The pain after surgery was minimum and only lasted a few days. I took the pain relievers he had prescribed for me for about 3 days then only took them at night before bed for the rest of the week. After that I only took some tylanol if I felt any discomfort.
Dr. Ciardullo saw me once a week from the time of the surgery til the day before I had to travel to make perfectly sure that everything looked and felt the way it should. He had even called me durring a week that he had to travel abroad for a few days then called again once he landed back in new York ( and left me with a Dr. s number that he trusted incase of any emergency). In this day where people are too busy too rushed and too in personal I truely appreciate his dedication and professionalism.
And of course, about my results... I am only 1 month post OP and my scar has already started to fade. It is smooth and very low so that I could wear my tiniest bikini without it showing. My tummy is finally flat and the botched liposuction job has been fixed. I am finally comfortable changing in a ladies dressing room and going to the beach without having to cover up. I can wear a dress without seeing a million ripples... I no longer resemble the Michelin tire. :D

Thank you Dr. Ciardullo