Double Chin

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Had 3 units of Kybella injections (goes by a...

Had 3 units of Kybella injections (goes by a different name in Canada) ...my double chin swelled like a toad, one bruise about the size of a quarter, tenderness for maybe a day but only a little tingly after that. Swelling went down fairly quickly but no one seemed to notice or say anything anyway. (I did hide the first day or two) . The procedure itself is maybe a wee uncomfortable, definitely not painful. So worth it and Dr Ebrahim is a delight! After only one procedure I can notice a big change looking at before and after pictures.,definitely pulled up my saggy chin, and even improved by jawline a little. I went this morning for 2nd session (only 2 units), barely any swelling this time, no bruising and definitely less discomfort than the first session. I am thinking I will only need this second session if it's as successful as the first. Really happy. Side profile looks tighter and more defined. Highly recommend both the procedure and Dr Ebrahim.
Cost quoted was for both sessions

Dr Ebrahim is so pleasant, welcoming and Friendly. The few times I've been there, there is lots of interaction with clients at the front desk, seems like lots of regulars, not stuffy at all, friendly and not an uptight place. Really like it.