(this review is based on personal opinion only) Huge Mistake, Radiesse in Chin, Temples, Cheeks

I wanted a tiny amount of Radiesse in my chin....

I wanted a tiny amount of Radiesse in my chin. Greedy doctor talked me into filling my temples and cheekbones. He ruined my face. When I saw him to complain, he admitted that he had turned a beautiful girl average. Refused to refund me. Have to live with this mess for at least two years. AVOID THIS GREEDY DOCTOR.

six months post Radiesse nightmare

I'm going to be posting updates every three months on here for everyone else out there going through a Radiesse nightmare. The doctors all say that this stuff is gone in a year but anecdotal evidence suggests otherwise so I hope that my personal account (with photos updates) might be useful. I haven't noticed much of a decrease in volume since I first got it done . Months ago but my aunt claims that m face is looking narrower. Fingers crossed that this stuff will be gone by May.

6.5 months post Radiesse and visible decrease in volume

I don't know if this will show up in the photo but I got a request to post so here it is. The hardness is gone from my chin. I can also see a bit more of my original contours. It's still a far way off from where I was pre Radiesse but at least it appears to be dissipating.

conflicting information from office manager

I called the office today again asking for a refund. The office manager refused. When I mentioned that the Radiesse hasn't dissipated yet she said that "it stays exactly the same for two years an then slowly begins to dissipate. " when I agreed to get it done the doctor said "it can last up to two years." I'm very angry that I have received such conflicting information. If you offer a service then you have an obligation to provide a customer with accurate information, to the best of you knowledge.
Vancouver Physician

Greedy, oversells, no aesthetic sense, seems kind and genuine but only after the money