36 Year Old Much Needed PDO Thread Lift - North Vancouver, BC

Ever since I turned 35 I felt my cheeks and...

Ever since I turned 35 I felt my cheeks and temples area have aged my face. I have many Korean friends who recommend PDO thread lift but there aren't many doctors who provide this service in my area where I live which is in Vancouver,BC, Canada. So after I did some research I came across dr Zahra's website and her clinic offers PDO thread lift for 180 cad for 30 threads. I booked my appointment at her clinic in North Van. She was very kind, professional, patient and made me very comfortable. So my first appt I had only 30 threads on my cheeks and I looked great so I booked another appointment with her 2 weeks later this time for 70 threads and the result was even better than my first treatment. So I came back 2more times to put more threads on my forehead, temples and lower cheeks area to lift, tighten and plump my skin. I really love the result!! In total over 4 treatments I have 225 threads in total and they're absolutely worth it.
Dr Zahra Mazanderani

Dr Zahra Mazanderani is very kind, professional and did an awesome thread lift.