36 Year Old Much Needed PDO Thread Lift - North Vancouver, BC

Ever since I turned 35 I felt my cheeks and...

Ever since I turned 35 I felt my cheeks and temples area have aged my face. I have many Korean friends who recommend PDO thread lift but there aren't many doctors who provide this service in my area where I live which is in Vancouver,BC, Canada. So after I did some research I came across dr Zahra's website and her clinic offers PDO thread lift for 180 cad for 30 threads. I booked my appointment at her clinic in North Van. She was very kind, professional, patient and made me very comfortable. So my first appt I had only 30 threads on my cheeks and I looked great so I booked another appointment with her 2 weeks later this time for 70 threads and the result was even better than my first treatment. So I came back 2more times to put more threads on my forehead, temples and lower cheeks area to lift, tighten and plump my skin. I really love the result!! In total over 4 treatments I have 225 threads in total and they're absolutely worth it.

Cog/barbed PDO Thread lift October 2016

I just went for another treatment with dr Zahra with 12 threads cog PDO thread lift and 30 regular PDO threads. The PDO threads with cogs are longer and thicker and they're designed to lift the sagging cheeks/jowls or to create v line shape jawline/chin. So dr Zahra put 6 PDO cog threads on each cheek (3 threads to lift my cheek to improve my nasolabial fold lines and 3threads to lift the jawline area to create a more v shape face). She also spread the 30 regular PDO threads between my cheeks and temples to help with the hollowness on my temples and cheeks area. I must say that the insertions of PDO cog threads were more painful than the regular ones but fortunately she gave me shots of lidocaine because I told her that I wanted my face to be very numb because I have a very low level tolerance of pain lol. Right after, my face was very red, swollen and bruised. She lathered my face with arnica gel to help with the bruising and swelling. I also take turmeric with bromelain supplement and extra strength ibuprofen to help with the swelling and bruising. Dr Zahra has these blue gloves filled with water that she put in the freezer that she uses as ice pack. It looks and feels like a hand ice sculpture and she wrapped it with Saran Wrap so it doesn't feel too cold against the skin. She always gives me those frozen blue gloves for me to bring home to compress my face with. it's a really cool idea much better than ice pack or frozen peas in my opinion. The bruising lasted for about a week but by day 5 you could only see very light bruising that I could easily cover with makeup. The swelling took almost 2 weeks to be completely gone but by day 7 it was barely noticeable but because it is my face, I knew that I still had some swelling though I'm sure other people didn't notice it. But dr Zahra did let me know that with PDO cog there would be more bruising and swelling because the needle and threads are bigger and longer.

update on price

I forgot to mention that the package i paid is can$ 850, she has a special going on, the regular price is 1200$ for 12 cog threads plus 30 regular threads but because of the special I only paid $850. I think it's very well worth it.

2 weeks after PDO thread lift

Picture update 2 weeks after PDO cogs thread lift and 30 regular PDO threads

Dr Zahra Mazanderani

Dr Zahra Mazanderani is very kind, professional and did an awesome thread lift.