36 Yrs. Old, 2 Kids - Scottsdale, AZ

Yesterday June21, 2016 surgery day. I arrived at...

Yesterday June21, 2016 surgery day.

I arrived at the surgery center at 7am. I probably only waited 5 mins before they called me in to prep for surgery. The nurses were so nice. Then, Dr. Philpott. Came into mark me up. Then it was go time. I woke up from surgery in quite a bit of pain so they gave me Demerol I my I which helped a lot so I was able to get dressed and get out to the car. I live about 40 mins from home and it was pretty miserable during the drive home. Every bump and turn caused a lot of pain, but once I got home and settled on the sofa with pillows and pain meds, I was much more comfortable. I was feeling a bit nauseous, so I took the prescribed Zoloft which is a wonder drug. The hardest part about day one was the back pain. I'm not sure what caused it but I had a really hard time even throughout the night being comfortable laying on my back. Sitting didn't seem to help either.

Day2: I feel so much better today. I even went for a little walk and did some work on my laptop. Then it time to go to my post-op appointment. Dr. Philpott was very pleased with results so far and showed me how to perform massage to help them settle.

Day 4 post op, feeling great

I'm so excited that I was able to sleep all through the night on only Tylenol. I got out and about today and feel almost my normal self. In fact, I have to keep reminding myself not to do too much, too soon. I got 400 cc hp, and they look fantastic, with not a bit of bruising. I've quit the oxycodone but keep taking Tylenol and arnica tabs.

1 week post op still extremely pleased

They just keep looking better and better and I'm feeling really good. I've gotten a ton of compliments on how natural I look and how well I seem to be doing. I do have one question. Is there a timeframe I should wait before sleeping on my side? That's the biggest challenge for me so far, is not sleeping well because I'm not accustomed to being a back sleeper.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. philpott was very easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor. He really listened to what I wanted and has done a wonderful job delivering on that promise.