53 Yr Old Dating Much Younger Man Wanted Vaginal Tightening! Phoenix, AZ

After being divorced, two grown children and now...

After being divorced, two grown children and now dating a much younger man (I thought he was older, he thought I was younger to be honest, he's 38), I felt I needed some help in the intimacy area feeling more confident about my vaginal area as to being tighter. Being physically connected with my partner was very important to me as I really love sex and love my boyfriend. Having the physical part of our relationship moving in a positive direction as much as possible was a priority to me to be able to enjoy life to the fullest. Did I mention I love sex? My boyfriend didn't really want me to have anything done as he was happy with me the way I was yet he is now as thrilled as I am with my tighter vagina. Femilift really works and we both have better sexual experiences because of the procedure. I would highly recommend you consider Femilift, just make sure you go through an expert who has tons and years of experience in the sexual enhancement arena. I wouldn't risk going to anyone else but Dr. Gitt, he is amazing and really wants you to be happy, checks in to see if you really got results after the procedure.

Dr. Steven Gitt is amazing. He specializes in Plastic Surgery and sexual enhancement procedures. I was referred to him for my breast reduction surgery (thought it was cool that he has a 3-D simulator on their website) and as I got to know him better, I found him to be caring and attentive to details. He really knows his stuff! Everyone I dealt with at North Valley Plastic Surgeon's office with Dr. Gitt are wonderful people. They run their practice very professionally and it runs smoothly. Their team is super nice, they're knowledgeable and very helpful, caring individuals. I would use Dr. Gitt and only Dr. Gitt again in the future for any of my plastic surgery or sexual improvement procedures. This is my first review ever, hope it helped.