Fit Favored & Fabulous at 46 Years Young - Southlake, TX

I have to say I'm super excited - my breast...

I have to say I'm super excited - my breast augmentation turned out really good so far. I decided to go with the Ideal Implant after much research the ideal implant was the way to go for me. I selected Dr. Jon Ver Halen, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with North Texas Plastic Surgery Center in Southlake, Texas. I went in for a consultation October 14th and I was able to schedule my procedure the following week October 21st. It has only been about 12 days since my surgery and I feel pretty good. My breast look amazing. I have this weird burning/pricking sensation where the incision is I was told it's because the nerves around my breast are starting to wake up but it will dissolve in a week or so. My breast have started to soften up some, I do hear a squishy sound when I move a certain way but I'm sure that will dissolve soon also. One thing I notice is that I get tired really fast not sure what that's about I did read that it was normally. I go to my doctor on Friday so I'll make sure to asked him about that. My nipples are at attention 24/7 so I had to buy some nipple covers...because a bra is not needed at this point. I'm still taking it easy but I love love love my new boobs. I'll post pics later.

Still swollen

A few pics I'll post more as the swelling goes down. Pics 11 days after my procedure.

Additional pics

Sorry I don't have any before pics but I was around 32 A.......now I am a full C cup. After the swelling goes down I will know the exact size.
Southlake Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jon Ver Halen with North Texas Plastic Surgery Center in Southlake, Texas is awesome. Dr. Ver Halen answered the few questions that I had. I was very comfortable with Dr. Ver Halen I knew I was in good hands and I totally believed that he would do an awesome job....(and he did). The entire staff was great. A few days after my procedure I received a call from Dr. Ver Halen as well as a call from the staff. Everyone from Heather to Melissa was just amazing. Thank you all.