Fit Favored & Fabulous at 46 Years Young - Southlake, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have to say I'm super excited - my breast...

I have to say I'm super excited - my breast augmentation turned out really good so far. I decided to go with the Ideal Implant after much research the ideal implant was the way to go for me. I selected Dr. Jon Ver Halen, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with North Texas Plastic Surgery Center in Southlake, Texas. I went in for a consultation October 14th and I was able to schedule my procedure the following week October 21st. It has only been about 12 days since my surgery and I feel pretty good. My breast look amazing. I have this weird burning/pricking sensation where the incision is I was told it's because the nerves around my breast are starting to wake up but it will dissolve in a week or so. My breast have started to soften up some, I do hear a squishy sound when I move a certain way but I'm sure that will dissolve soon also. One thing I notice is that I get tired really fast not sure what that's about I did read that it was normally. I go to my doctor on Friday so I'll make sure to asked him about that. My nipples are at attention 24/7 so I had to buy some nipple covers...because a bra is not needed at this point. I'm still taking it easy but I love love love my new boobs. I'll post pics later.

Still swollen

A few pics I'll post more as the swelling goes down. Pics 11 days after my procedure.

Additional pics

Sorry I don't have any before pics but I was around 32 A.......now I am a full C cup. After the swelling goes down I will know the exact size.

Dr. Jon Ver Halen with North Texas Plastic Surgery Center in Southlake, Texas is awesome. Dr. Ver Halen answered the few questions that I had. I was very comfortable with Dr. Ver Halen I knew I was in good hands and I totally believed that he would do an awesome job....(and he did). The entire staff was great. A few days after my procedure I received a call from Dr. Ver Halen as well as a call from the staff. Everyone from Heather to Melissa was just amazing. Thank you all.