Exceptional Result - North Shore Forest Hills, NY

Elise F. I was introduced to Dr. Tanna by my...

Elise F.
I was introduced to Dr. Tanna by my Oncologist to perform my breast reconstruction. I was beyond impressed with my first visit to his office. Dr. Tanna is very knowledgeable and thorough explaining my procedures during and after my surgery. My whole world had turned and my fears were driven away the minute I was finish talking to him. I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind he was and how fast he was at getting back to me. The day of my surgery Dr. Tanna arrived at the hospital an hour before and had a quick review of my surgery and soother me into a comfort zone that relaxes my mind and soul. I can’t thank him enough for his care throughout my entire experience. His office staffs are exceptional and provide the best service anyone could every think of. I am beyond pleased with my results and over whelmed by his patience and kindness. Dr. Tanner is a higher standard of health care, and I hope his model is the future of the medical industry. He has my highest recommendation.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tanna professionalism and bedside manner exceeded my expectations. My questions were answered in a timely manner by whatever method is easily reachable. My waiting time in his office as never exceeds 15 minutes. He has a exceptional team of office staff who are very courteous and understanding. My insurance covers everything I didn't have to pay anything out of my pocket. He is highly recommended.