27yrs,no Kids. North Lauderhill, FL

January 22, 2016 Im a student nurse, about to...

January 22, 2016
Im a student nurse, about to finish in 2 months decided to do lipo and bbl at strax, as a gift to myself. The lady that did her body told me dr Dean was the best. Lies lies lies. I got my surgery done in January 8th 2016. My tickle lipo was amazing with Dean. He really works his way in your fat specially your abdomen. He did leave some roll, but it doesn't look too bad. Honestly, it was expected based on all the fat I had in my stomach. As far as the bbl is concerned I got some nice hips. Hour glass shape, no flanks. However, i was very disappointed in the butt department . I didnt want something too big either But Dr Dean kept my butt the same way just wider. No roundness, or bubble shape, no sculping, nothing, nada, anyen. Just terrible, very dissapointing. My sister noticed it the same day after surgery when she picked me. I went back 3 days after and told him. All he said was, we'll your body is still swollen, you are going to have to wait. It still early, you cant really notice the results.
13 days post op went to his office because I was feverish, my temp was 102 degrees. I didn't know why. Dr dean said: you are probably catching a cold, it's nothing major because your body is healing fine. I got home took of my clothes felt my hips they were swollen. I couldn't walk nor sleep I was in excruciating pain.

A little depressed/ 15 days post op

I'm in bed constantly. My situation regressed, I feel pain. I have pus coming out of my body. It smells really bad.

19 days post op

Thank you everyone for the support and nice comments.
On Monday, I saw Dr Dean, he then realized I had an infection and started my treatment immediately. Although, I felt butchered like a piece of meat, because he inserted a needle in me with no analgesic. I thought I was going to die i was in so much pain. Now every day I have to get the wounds cleaned. Like I mentioned early on, I'm very dissatisfied with my bbl results. My butt look the same just wider, however I have a flat stomach, I can wear medium now yay!!! Lol. I will be posting pics soon.

22 days post op

I've been soaking in Epsom salt every day now, it's been helping with my old wounds. However, one butt cheek, for the past couple of days been swollen, warm to the touch, and very painful. I had told the PA again they said it was normal. But yesterday, when I showed up, they realized it was another infection. They had to drain it out.
Dr Randy Dean