Dr Colin Campey- Professional and Excellent Care. Awesome Results!

I was nervous about having the laser treatment. ...

I was nervous about having the laser treatment. On meeting the Dr and the staff at the clinic I began to relax and feel confident I was in safe hands. The Resurfacing treatment was a five step treatment that was explained to me prior to the treatment and then again as each step was performed. I was told the results will take up to 3 months and would continue to see changes even after. I was given a thorough after care information sheet with a mobile number and was encouraged to contact the clinic anytime if I had any concerns. Since the treatment my lines are less obvious, under my eyes are smoother and my skin looks fresher. I am so happy with the results. I'm excited I can have this treatment to keep me looking younger. YAY. I am going back for a follow up review so I am excited to see my before photos to compare.
Dr. Colin Campey

Dr Campey is very experienced in using laser and his explanation helped me feel I was doing the right thing. I would recommend him to everyone. You will be in safe and professional care.