31 Yrs Old 3 Kids Breast Reduction - Leawood, KS

I have had big breasts since I was 13. I started...

I have had big breasts since I was 13. I started having so much back and shoulder pain by the time I was 18. I would of gotten this procedure done earlier but never had the funds and didn't know insurance would cover it. So here I am at 31 years old and finally getting this life changing surgery done! Had my sugery done at the end of May and so far I'm pleased with my results!
Leawood Plastic Surgeon

I came to this website and found Dr Leahy. I just have to say that it has been a pleasant experience from the beginning. Dr. Leahy is great and definitely has a superb bedside manner. The wait times for appointments aren't long at all and his staff are very friendly. I've been to both of his offices and which are very nice and both locations are convenient to get to. The whole office is professional and welcoming. I always felt comfortable at every appointment. The surgery went very well and I had a great recovery. It was fast and so much better then what I was expecting all thanks to Dr. Leahy and his great staff along with the staff at Shawnee Mission Surgery Center.