29 Year Old, No Kids, 500cc High Profile Mentor Silicone Implants - North Cyprus

I'd been considering breast implants for years....

I'd been considering breast implants for years. After around 2 years of research I decided to fly from the UK to have my surgery in North Cyprus. My initial consultations were done via photographs and email correspondence. I booked my procedure for June 20th 2016.

I arrived in Cyprus on the evening of June 19th. I was picked up from my hotel at 6:30am on the morning of surgery ready to be at the hospital for 7am. Nursing staff at the hospital were very pleasant, the only downside being they didn't speak much English.

At 8am I had my in person consultation with Dr Bugra, going over what we had discussed via email. He has a brilliant sense of humour and made me feel very at ease. I had initially decided on 450cc implants, with dual plane placement. After we discussed pros and cons of placement, I decided to go over the muscle, but under the fascia with 500cc implants.

First two weeks

Here are some photos from the first two weeks after surgery. I felt really crappy after surgery for the first two days. But after the pain killers started working I felt a lot better. Had a check up by my surgeon on Sunday 25th, he was very pleased at my results. Flew back from Cyprus on Sunday 26th. Very very pleased!

Quick photo from tonight

Settling in nicely. Will try take more photos tomorrow when I have more time

6 weeks after surgery

Quick photo update. Very happy with progress so far. Scars are healing beautifully. Still massaging daily, more so on the left breast now as it still has some fluffing to do in comparison to the right. Have noticed it has inflamed some previous stretch marks I had on my breasts, but am using bio oil morning and night which should help with this. Tried my first bra on this week, measuring around a 34F which suits my current frame. I predict with weightloss I may get down to a 34DD as I gained around 2 cup sizes with weight gain.

Just another photo to update on my progress. Stretch marks seem to be calming down, both implants are settling really nicely. Nice and squishy now too which is great. Still a little swollen around the lower of my left breast especially near cleavage, but this is improving.
Dr Bugra