Replacement of Right Implant Due to Severe Capsular Contracture

I had the original implants put in 6 years ago by...

I had the original implants put in 6 years ago by one of the "mass" clinics. I had pretty severe bruising that lasted for almost a month. I developed a painful capsular contracture in my right breast. I tried therapy and nothing helped. It has been painful for 5 years plus. I consulted with Dr. Schwartz and he put my mind to ease on the initial consult. His staff was amazing, efficient and promptly gave me my options. I had surgery and had my implant replaced on 8/26/16. I went to North County Surgicenter (excellent and professional care) and was so impressed at how easy the entire surgery was. I did not have much pain afterwards. I had it on Friday and went back to work on Monday. I am also in the medical field and found the whole experience was very different from the one I had years ago. Dr. Schwartz called me that evening and also called me the next day (Saturday) to see if I had any concerns. I had absolutely NO bruising, no hematoma, and I am 6 weeks post surgery and couldn't be happier! Thank You Dr. Schwartz, I only wish I had found you 6 years ago! I also want to thank his attentive staff for helping make this happen.
Dr Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz was very professional, took his time to alleviate my concerns and his follow up after surgery was top notch.