34 Year Old Mommy of 3, 2 C Sections, Much Needed Tummy Tuck! North Charleston, SC

After having my 3. children my stomach was just...

After having my 3. children my stomach was just gross, it actually hung off my body. My kids called it "the flap" lol! Since we were done having babys my husband and I both decided to have a full tummy tuck. We met with several plastic surgons, when we met with Dr. Terranova we knew he was the riggt one to do the procedure. He was so very Thorough and made us feel very comfortable and confident we chose him. He had his work cut out for him will all the skin and muscle repair he had to do. He personally called and checked on me and was right there if I needed anything, him personally. We have been thrilled with everything and the flat stomach and hips I thought I would never see again he gave me! The scar, yes the scar is long however he did such an amazing job it's such a fine line it's hardly noticeable. He is an amazing sugon who actually cares for each of his patients. I would recommend him to everyone, and I will most definitely use him for any other cosmetic procedures I decide to do in the future! I do not personally have a before photo without my stomach being covered so here is one with my shirt on but you can see I look pregnant from all the skin... and I am only a month and 1/2 post op and it takes up to 4 to 6 months to heal but I am already thrilled with the results I already have! I won't lie the first week after the sugery is rough! But Dr. Terranova prescribes medication to keep you as comfortable as possible. The seconed picture is 4 weeks after my sugery, and it is looking better and better every day! I am so happy and so much more confident!
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Terranova is a excellent surgon and a very caring Dr. I had the best experience using him as my surgon and will use him again if I ever decide to do any other kind of cosmetic surgery.