The Nerve - Wilmington, NC

Okay so ... It's been a week since I decided to...

Okay so ... It's been a week since I decided to have my lift. After 4 babies, the girls seem depressed ????. I have wanted this for years and now Friday is my pre-op visit. I can't believe it's happening. How did you ladies deal with the anxiety? I am just two weeks away from my lift/Lipo and I can only hope for the best.

Closer

Well.. Tomorrow is my pre-op visit...nervous

Anxiety

3 days before my surgery and I'm not sleeping very well. Any suggestion??

It's done!

I'm excited to say that it's finished I did it at my boobs hurt but I did it pic to come

Results

Hi ladies. My pain has gotten very controllable I've been taking Tylenol and Percocet but mostly just Tylenol. I'm happy and relieved that it's all over with I was so afraid I wasn't going to wake up. I was so afraid of everything and I was afraid that It was a waste of my money and ultimately a waste of my time, but I didn't, and I won't and I'm happy and I will continue to update.

I have always been top heavy and...

...the addition of my children toppled me over. I am athletic in build but my breasts made me look bigger than I was and made working out,sleeping,dressing, standing, and walking very uncomfortable. My bra straps dug into my skin and my neck and back pain kept my chiropractor busy. I was depressed. After 10 years of careful considerations, I decided I was over them. My journey has just begun, but so far... I'm very pleased.

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Church has this calming way about him. He looked me in my eyes, and that's a big deal for me. I haves lot of faith in him and I am excited about this journey. I was beyond nervous and I did my research and sought out a few consulataions. He was the first doc I saw and felt he was to good to be true, and so I looked for another opinion. I was so happy that I decided to go to him and his staff is beyond amazing. He is patient and honest and truly a master of his trade.