22 Years Old in Need of BBL. 5'4 Weight 135lbs. North Carolina, NC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've been doing research on this page for over a...

I've been doing research on this page for over a year now. I've always been all about my body until I got pregnant. Everything changed after giving birth. I was so depressed bc my stomach never back to the way it used to be. I got love handles and a stubborn baby fat that i couldn't get rid of. After almost three years of giving birth, I've finally decided I'm ready for this procedure. I have half of the money ready but its been so difficult trying to decide which doctor to choose. I'm stuck between Fisher, Omulepu & Hasan. Fisher seems to do so good with smaller frames but his price is a little over my budget. Omulepu also has very good results but I'm afraid he works better with bigger framed women (I'm small frame). I also read on a couple different pages that his license had gotten revoked and he's not allowed to do any liposuction (effective February 2016). Hasan on the other hand seems to do a real good job but I'm not aware of his prices yet. I also found a women who died of complications a few days after getting bbl performed by Hasan. That of course scared me off a lot but I really like his results. So ladies please fill me in with your opinions/experience. I would really appreciate everyone's opinions.

Currently

Switching Doctor

So I made up my mind (kind of) I'm going with spectrum for sure since vanity are full of bad reviews. I think I'm going with Doc Ortega. I was quoted $4500 for bbl only or $5500 which would include bbl + recovery house for 5 nights 6 days, 3 massages and a garment. I don't really have any knowledge on reg recovery house prices. Can one of you ladies tell me if that's a good deal or should I get a recovery house separately.

FISHER DOLL

I am officially a future Dr Fisher doll!! Put my deposit this morning because his price drop down $500. I have book the beginning of June but Yariel (my coordinator) said she will put notes so they can schedule me before if there is any cancellations. I am beyond excited! Can not wait to get this booty done!! ;)

23rd Birthday Present to Myself

I've started looking into this site about two years ago. I knew I wanted to have some type of cosmetic surgery done but I wasn't sure of what I needed. I've always taken care of my body and exercise regularly but my body changed after having my daughter three years ago. I went from 115lbs to 130 lbs and it seems like it all went to my lower abdomen. My 24 inch waist became 29 inch. I've finally got the courage I needed to proceed with this. I am very nervous since I've never been under general anesthesia but I'm trying to remain positive. I had initially booked my bbl with Fisher bc Hasan was out but since hes back; I switched to Hasan. What I like the most about Hasan , is that he performs all his surgeries in a center in Palmetto Hospital unlike the rest of the surgeons who work inside Vanity. I will feel a lot safer knowing that I will be in the hospital just in case there is an emergency. I will be flying to Miami tomorrow September 28th and I will be back to my hometown October 4th. I will be staying at Dolls recovery getaway. I booked a share room for $120 a day which includes three meals a day & snacks & unlimited drinks & transportation. I found very good reviews on it. I will keep updating as the days pass. I just started my sx instagram @hasandoll0829

Miami Physician