22 Years Old in Need of BBL. 5'4 Weight 135lbs. North Carolina, NC

I've been doing research on this page for over a...

I've been doing research on this page for over a year now. I've always been all about my body until I got pregnant. Everything changed after giving birth. I was so depressed bc my stomach never back to the way it used to be. I got love handles and a stubborn baby fat that i couldn't get rid of. After almost three years of giving birth, I've finally decided I'm ready for this procedure. I have half of the money ready but its been so difficult trying to decide which doctor to choose. I'm stuck between Fisher, Omulepu & Hasan. Fisher seems to do so good with smaller frames but his price is a little over my budget. Omulepu also has very good results but I'm afraid he works better with bigger framed women (I'm small frame). I also read on a couple different pages that his license had gotten revoked and he's not allowed to do any liposuction (effective February 2016). Hasan on the other hand seems to do a real good job but I'm not aware of his prices yet. I also found a women who died of complications a few days after getting bbl performed by Hasan. That of course scared me off a lot but I really like his results. So ladies please fill me in with your opinions/experience. I would really appreciate everyone's opinions.

Switching Doctor

So I made up my mind (kind of) I'm going with spectrum for sure since vanity are full of bad reviews. I think I'm going with Doc Ortega. I was quoted $4500 for bbl only or $5500 which would include bbl + recovery house for 5 nights 6 days, 3 massages and a garment. I don't really have any knowledge on reg recovery house prices. Can one of you ladies tell me if that's a good deal or should I get a recovery house separately.

I am officially a future Dr Fisher doll!! Put my deposit this morning because his price drop down $500. I have book the beginning of June but Yariel (my coordinator) said she will put notes so they can schedule me before if there is any cancellations. I am beyond excited! Can not wait to get this booty done!! ;)

23rd Birthday Present to Myself

I've started looking into this site about two years ago. I knew I wanted to have some type of cosmetic surgery done but I wasn't sure of what I needed. I've always taken care of my body and exercise regularly but my body changed after having my daughter three years ago. I went from 115lbs to 130 lbs and it seems like it all went to my lower abdomen. My 24 inch waist became 29 inch. I've finally got the courage I needed to proceed with this. I am very nervous since I've never been under general anesthesia but I'm trying to remain positive. I had initially booked my bbl with Fisher bc Hasan was out but since hes back; I switched to Hasan. What I like the most about Hasan , is that he performs all his surgeries in a center in Palmetto Hospital unlike the rest of the surgeons who work inside Vanity. I will feel a lot safer knowing that I will be in the hospital just in case there is an emergency. I will be flying to Miami tomorrow September 28th and I will be back to my hometown October 4th. I will be staying at Dolls recovery getaway. I booked a share room for $120 a day which includes three meals a day & snacks & unlimited drinks & transportation. I found very good reviews on it. I will keep updating as the days pass. I just started my sx instagram @hasandoll0829

Miami Physician