Stop Buying Bad Cremes and Get Zoya to Remove Your Stretch Marks! - North Brunswick, NJ

I've been going here for about a month for carboxy...

I've been going here for about a month for carboxy therapy. Couldn't find anything for the stretch marks i had on my arms and love handles. The ones on my love handles have been there since puberty. I haven't worn a bikini for over 10 YRS because it was just so ugly! Last year i gained some weight and new marks appeared on my upper arms while i was working out and losing the weight. So there went wearing tank-tops! I was spending $300+ a month on Trilastin and Mederma. It worked a little bit but not worth the price. I was online and read about carboxy therapy and found this place. Zoya charged me $150 per session and i go every two weeks. BUT OH MY GOODNESS!! I saw results right after the first treatment!! I've had 5 sessions so far and they're almost completely gone! I honestly want EVERYONE to stop whatever they're doing about their stretch marks and GO HERE!!!

Best of luck!
Zoya

Zoya is so nice, and thorough. She is a little aggressive with the CO2 but you see faster results that way and she wants to be sure she gets every section, which is nice. So trust her. It's a little painful. But the pain is definitely worth the gain!