Skip the Coolsculpting and Just Do Lipo!! - North Andover, MA

This post is way overdue but if you are thinking...

This post is way overdue but if you are thinking about Coolsculpting and you read this review you will thank me for it later!

I went to Ideal Image and purchased a Coolsculpting package for 4 areas to be done. Lower abs and inner thighs. I was told I was a good candidate and since I was afraid of surgery, I was all for it. I had been working out with a personal trainer 3 times a week and eating healthy so I thought for sure my results would be great....WRONG! First of all, I got ZERO results. The only things I got was excruciating pain. I had eye watering nerve pain for weeks after this procedure. Apparently it only affects a chosen few and one of them was me.

So I go in for my follow-up and she suggests another round. So being a glutton for punishment, I do it. Guess what ladies...ZERO RESULTS and excruciating pain once again.

So I wasted 6k and endured horrific nerve pain for absolutely zero results. Let me also add that I gave both to two 9 pound children and the nerve pain I experienced was far worse. It doesn't respond to Advil or really anything. The sheets on your bed touching you will make you want to cry. Do you get it now?

So after being asked if I was pregnant while in line one day I got over my fear of liposuction and made an appt for a consultation. When I tell you the recovery and results are 100 times better I wouldn't be exaggerating at all. The best part is that the results are permanent because fat cells don't grow back! I did my lower abs and inner thighs and I never regretted it for a second. By the way, I spent the same money as I did on Coolsculpting with amazing results!

Liposuction update coming soon!

Best thing I ever did!
Ideal Image

Very nice girl. Not her fault the providence was a dud.