34 Years of a Nose with a Bump is Long Enough - North Adelaide, AU

I found the virtual consultation on first contact...

I found the virtual consultation on first contact online a really valuable tool in assisting me ascertain my suitability for the procedure and to get a feel for Dr Ha’s expertise. The virtual consultation is where you upload photo/s and have an email exchange with Dr Ha personally.

Dr Ha is very approachable, professional, knowledgeable and was realistic about options and results for my case specifically - he takes great pride in his work.

I had a really good hospital experience and post-operative recovery. I didn’t require pain relief, nor did I experience much bruising. Mild swelling and tiredness were the main issues I encountered.

I continue to be astounded at how great my result is. Really natural looking, yet an immense improvement from my original nose shape.

I couldn’t be happier with my new look and send out my sincere thanks to Dr Ha, and highly recommend him to others.
Adelaide Otolaryngologist