34 Years of a Nose with a Bump is Long Enough - North Adelaide, AU

Adelaide Otolaryngologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 15 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I found the virtual consultation on first contact...

I found the virtual consultation on first contact online a really valuable tool in assisting me ascertain my suitability for the procedure and to get a feel for Dr Ha’s expertise. The virtual consultation is where you upload photo/s and have an email exchange with Dr Ha personally.

Dr Ha is very approachable, professional, knowledgeable and was realistic about options and results for my case specifically - he takes great pride in his work.

I had a really good hospital experience and post-operative recovery. I didn’t require pain relief, nor did I experience much bruising. Mild swelling and tiredness were the main issues I encountered.

I continue to be astounded at how great my result is. Really natural looking, yet an immense improvement from my original nose shape.

I couldn’t be happier with my new look and send out my sincere thanks to Dr Ha, and highly recommend him to others.

Nine months post surgery

I'm completely rapt with the results achieved, both for my rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty in July 2016. I'm now nine months post surgery and have absolutely no sensitivity what so ever, nor any scarring.
I have had a number of follow up appointments with my surgeon Dr Kien Ha, and feel entirely satisfied that I have received the best treatment and care throughout this journey.
Dr Ha, please accept my sincere gratitude - you have contributed significantly to a real shift in my confidence, leading to
a more satisfying life for me.
Adelaide Otolaryngologist