Free Nipple Graft - Norfolk, VA

So I went it for my last conversation with by...

So I went it for my last conversation with by surgeon and he fill that a free nipple graft is the best option for me. I am not sure on what to do my surgery is July 8 2016. I'm 31 with no kids. I would like to a least try breast feeding but that's not possible with the technique. I'm 5'2 160lbs last bra I brought was a
40ddd. Any suggestions

31 Much Need Breast Reduction Unknown Size

So I had been thinking about having a breast reduction for the last 2-3 years. I went in for my first visit with Dr. Gilbert (hauge center). The office submitted my paper work and I was approved in a week. My surgery was schedule on July 8. I was so nervous. Dr. Gilbert did an amazing job. We talked about free nipple graft but I didn't want that procedure done. After my surgery I was ok a little sore the ride home was awful. Saturday July 9th second day after my surgery was the worst day ever. I was in so much pain I could not move I could not eat I was just so sore and in so much pain my temp was 102. Sunday July 10th was a little better I tried to get out of bed and walk around so I wouldn't get blood clots. Monday I went in for a follow-up appointment he then took my drains out with her a lot. I go back next Monday for another follow-up. I have been trying to wean myself off of their narcotics because I'm kind of bloated and I haven't had a bowel movement. After my surgery I felt so much relief on my neck and my back and my shoulders were all my pain was. He informed me that he removed a thousand off each breast. I'll give you more updates as they come so far I'm doing better I got out of the house and went to the grocery store I didn't lift anything though. I haven't really had a full appetite I've only been eating applesauce and fruit cups in grapes I tried to cook real food and then I just can't eat a lot of it so it goes to waste has anyone else been having that issue. I also noticed a little bloating in the tummy area has anyone else experienced that or if anyone has any suggestions to help out with that I would greatly appreciate it thank you.

Not so great wish I would have not had this surgery

I'm so upset and uncomfortable more so I'm frustrated with my healing process it's so bad at this point I don't know what to do.

Surgey

Second surgery schedule for September 7.

Surgical debridement surgery

Had surgical debridement surgery yesterday September 7th with Dr. Mancoll of va beach,va. Surgery went great in some pain I have 2 drains. I was so glad Dr. mancoll reached out to me cause no telling what would have happened with my first ps.
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon