Mother of Two with Stubborn Belly Fat - Norcross, GA

Hello I am a 28 year old mother of two beautiful...

Hello I am a 28 year old mother of two beautiful boys both born via C-section. My first in 2013 my second in 2015. I had pre-E with both and gained a tremendous amount of weight. I had always loved my adult curves ,but unfortunately after my second child my fat seemed to stay in my belly even with four hours a week using weight machines centered on targeting my abdomen. After months of research I decided for my own happiness to get liposuction and I am very happy that I did.

So far so good

I still have firm parts on my abdomen but the swelling has decreased significantly. I wear my compression garment pretty much all day and sleep in it as well. On my fifth I started with my 30 mins massages of my treated area and I believe it has helped. I definitely see a difference and I am very pleased. It has only been two weeks I can't imagine what I will look like in six months. :)

I can not wait for the swelling to go down so far I am very pleased with the doctors at graceful contours. I started walking a week after surgery unfortunately I have a knee injury,so that prohibits how much I can do right now. I have changed my calorie intake and next week I can start working on my core.
Dr. Gerry Sotomayor

Graceful contours was a very relaxing environment. The surgery took about four hours to complete. the doctor talked with me thur out to make sure I was comfortable. After the surgery the assistant helped me with my garment and shoes and I was out to go home to rest.