I Finally Did It...Vaser Lipo on Upper and Lower Abs - Norcross, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am a 26 year old, 5'1, 145lb, AA female who...

I am a 26 year old, 5'1, 145lb, AA female who decided to get Vaser on my upper an lower abs only 3 weeks ago. I am one of those people who once I decide to do something there is no turning back.

My consultation was on November 7th, I asked tons of questions and I was very comfortable with the dr and his staff and I scheduled my appointment for November 18th. I also have a friend who had it done at the same Dr office this year and was pleased with her results so I experienced this with her so I pretty much knew what I was getting into.

On the day of the procedure I was excited/nervous, they took me to a little room explained everything to me and did all the markings. The dr came in and began the numbing process, which was pretty agonizing and weird; I must mention that I have an extremely high pain tolerance (thanks to growing up with a brother...lol). The meds that they gave made me extremely relaxed and while we waited an hour for the numbing to kick in I took a little nap. The procedure wasn’t that bad just strange; I felt it the most around my belly button area. He told me that he was going to go over every area again to make sure he got everything. Afterwards they cleaned me up and squeezed me in the compression garment. I didn’t do hardly any leaking that most people here mentioned. I changed my pads 24hrs later and it was a little blood on them and that was all.

Day 1: Was painful after the anesthesia wore off, it was hard to stand or sit for periods of time. I had to sleep on my side with a few pillows to prop me up. The recliner was too painful to get in and out of. I took an ibuprofen to put me to sleep that night. I was able to work from home which was a big help. I also was able to run a few errands. (I CAN NOT sit in the house all day)

When I finally took of the padding to take a shower I noticed that my stomach looks much like it did before the procedure, but I can tell that I am extremely swollen though. I’m ready to see results. Patience has never been my strong point.

Day2: I’m back at work; it was pretty hard for me to get in the car this morning which I was shocked by because it wasn’t that difficult yesterday. I can’t sit properly in my chair so I’m kind of scooted on the edge. I have a desk job so I should be good.



It's been over 3 weeks and I have yet to see any results. I have had a couple deep tissue treatments but no results. My stomach looks exactly the same as it did before the procedure.
Duluth Physician

He was very patient and caring and made sure I was comfortable at all times.

4 out of 5 stars Overall rating
4 out of 5 stars Doctor's bedside manner
4 out of 5 stars Answered my questions
3 out of 5 stars After care follow-up
4 out of 5 stars Time spent with me
3 out of 5 stars Phone or email responsiveness
5 out of 5 stars Staff professionalism & courtesy
5 out of 5 stars Payment process
5 out of 5 stars Wait times
Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful