Just Done It. - Norcross, GA

I decided to post this to share my experience...

I decided to post this to share my experience with my proedure as I believe we all learn from each other.
My belly was probabbly the biggest of all you so I decided after having twins 5 years ago to repare my body. My husband never agreed but he supported me to do it. I just did it yesterday October 14th is not much I can show now as I am swallen, sore and recoveing little by little.
Yesterday I had liposuction in full abdomen, bra back roll, waist and trasfer to hips and a littlte bit to butts. I did tell the Doctor to make more enphasis in the hips area rathern than butts you will se the picts.
I hope with time my body get better and better. I am following all the Doctor instructions and resting and moving around too.
Here there are some picts.

My third day and I like what I see

Today is my day 3 post lipo and BBL so I am in pain and swollen but so far I like what I see. I know is to early but just like it.

9 days after lipo and BBL

So far I have been doing ok jus with a little big of pain in my muscle where I had the lipo but nothing bad. Still I have my belly infammated inthe lower are were is my 5 years old C-section.
I took this picts so you can see little by little my transformation from apple shape to a better shape with more hips and I hope less belly when the inflammation has gone. Cheers,
Dr. Louis Cole

the interaction with Dr. Cole was very good, he is kind and explained to me everything. they gave me all the before ands after care instruction so I knew what to do, her Assistant Vanessa is very nice as well the nurses. I have post op app next week and he will perforem three derma laser treatment on my belly if I am ready to tighten the skin and they gave three garmint.