I too have not seen any results. - No Results - Dallas, TX

I had the Thermage treatment in Jan. 2007, at a...

I had the Thermage treatment in Jan. 2007, at a spa in the Dallas Ft. Worth area. I too have not seen any results. I understood from the consult and brochures that it was immediate. I have a pretty high pain threshold and this was pretty high on the pain scale even for me. It reminded me at times of being burnt with hot curling iron. Under my chin is beginning to sag worse than it did before the procedure. I complained right from the beginning that I couldn’t see any difference. The Dr. said to wait until the 6-month period was over and we would see what the results were. I returned in 6 months and the pictures showed no results. The doctor asked how he could make me happy. I asked for a refund, which he gave me. (I was very lucky there). I have the feeling that he was afraid of the repercussions if he didn't do something. It is disappointing and costly and NOT WORTH IT. Save your money and get a real face-lift.