Extremely Caring and Compassionate! Can't Wait to Refer Him to Others - Cherry Hill, NJ

I suffer from embarrassing Rosacea and have been...

I suffer from embarrassing Rosacea and have been treated by other dermatologist's who charge in upwards of $700 per treatment. I need treatment a few times a year or I start to look like a tomato. He is the first doctor who gave me affordable options (insurance won't cover treatment) to keep my condition under control. I have never had a clear face because I couldn't afford the outrageous prices. I am looking forward to continuing treatments with him and the Vbeam. Finally, I will enjoy a normal looking complexion and be able to keep it under control because his fee is reasonable. I will also be able to go more often! If you need treatments RUN to him and tell your friends. He deserves to be recognized because he really helps people with this condition find quality treatment that is affordable. Thanks Dr. P!! I will tell all my friends and family about you! I am the first member of your Rosacea Club! I will post before and after results here soon.
Cherry Hill Dermatologist