For a More Feminine, Elegant & Natural Looking Nose…

I am a physician and middle eastern and had an...

I am a physician and middle eastern and had an elegant rhinoplasty done by Dr. Tobias. I had done a lot of research and was going to go with another plastic surgeons in the ny area but then I had by chance seen how nice my relative’s rhinoplasty had gone when I saw her at a family event and switched to Dr. Tobias last minute.
Based on my medical background and research I can tell you that there are many fine plastic surgeons specialized in rhinoplasty (youtube/google for pictures of before and after). But I have to say that if the surgeon could master a beautiful nose job on a middle eastern nose and make it look natural then he is a skilled surgeon and it is a safe bet that the nose job will look excellent on any nose.
After my rhinoplasty I had a more feminine, elegant look that fit the rest of my features well and I was very pleased with my results.
My face looked prettier after my rhinoplasty but not even my closest friends knew I had gotten a nose job…that’s how natural it looked. Once I told my friends about my rhinoplasty they realized the difference and were very impressed.

Sorry these were the closest before and after close ups of my face I have...I know makeup and lighting can make a difference. Hope this helps
Englewood Otolaryngologist